Data: collectively all information that you submit to TCA Rendering and Insulation via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies); TCA Rendering and Insulation, we or us: TCA Rendering and Insulation of St Mary’s Island, Chatham, Kent, ME4 3JR; UK and EU Cookie Law: The Privacy and electronic communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011. User or you: any third part that access the Website and is not either (i) employed by TCA Rendering and Insulation and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engages as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TCA Rendering and Insulation and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website: the website that you are currently using, https://www.tcarendering.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless express excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Our use of Data
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988, TCA Rendering and Insulation is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any data you submit for 1 month.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or companies within our group.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1988. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- To get back to the inquiry with a quote for business services.;
- TCA Rendering and Insulation may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing data with third parties
Functionality of the website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by TCA Rendering and Insulation (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
- Data security is of great importance to TCA Rendering and Insulation and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, the transmission od information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. TCA Rendering and Insulation uses Cookie to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services. TCA Rendering and Insulation has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and resected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set these Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling TCA Rendering and Insulation to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if your wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies’ however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Analytical/performance Cookies : Purpose: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by using that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed for further details, please consult the help menu in your browser.
- You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.